I've had these Lip Tars for about a month. I've used them on gigs and am generally pleased with my purchase.
- The intensity of the color is build-able. The colors are pigmented but you can use a little bit to give a tint of color and build it up if you'd like to.
- The consistency of the lip tars is not thick.
- Has a minty smell to it but does not have a taste.
- Can cause a bit of staining. I found that it depends on the color that's used. I will place a "s" in parenthesis next to the shade to let you know which caused staining during my swatching process.
- My lips tingled a bit when I applied the lip tar. Not an unbearable or uncomfortable feeling but I just thought I'd share the info.
- Some of the lip tars are a little more watery then others.
- For the shades that stain, I recommend using a makeup remover wipe in combination with a makeup remover lotion or oil to remove the lip color.
- Shake before using.
- Remember to moisture lips prior to the application.
- Apply using a lip brush.
|Vapid (Lightly applied)|
|Lo-Fi (lightly applied)|
|From Top to Bottom: |
Beta; Demure; Traffic; Vapid; Lo-Fi; Feathered; Hoochie; Rx; Tarred
Top: (left to right)
Beta; Traffic; Lo-Fi; Rx
Bottom: (left to right)
Hoochie; Demure; Vapid; Tarred; Feathered
As always thanks for reading! xoxo