Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mini NARS Haul

About a week ago I received my NARS order in the mail but I was sooo into MAC's Venomous Villians release that I didn't really get to focus on my NARS purchase. The purchase includes 3 single eyeshadows, an eyeshadow duo and a blush.....

NARS Single Eyeshadows
From left to right: Night Porter, Night Flight and California.
NARS Blush
Taj Mahal :)
NARS Eyeshadow Duo
Eurydice
NARS Single Eyeshadow
Night Porter (With Flash)

NARS Single Eyeshadow
Night Flight (With Flash)

NARS Single Eyeshadow
California
NARS Eyeshadow Duo
Eurydice
NARS Blush
Taj Mahal :)
Commentary: I am in love with my entire purchase with the exception of California. I like it but I don't love it. It was broken when it arrived and that kind of upset me. There isn't a store I can return it to and it would take some time for me to send it back, I'd have to wait for NARS to receive it and then I'd have to wait for NARS to re-issue another one. I wouldn't mind going through that for an exchange but NARS doesn't have an exchange policy. They only do returns so I decided to keep it and make the best of it. ;)

Hope you guys enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying for months to get Taj Mahal and nope no success. Is it more of a summer color? I do own Orgasm and Exhibit A. I love em both!

    ReplyDelete