Monday, November 8, 2010

Mini NYX Haul

Hey everyone, I apologize for being behind on posts. As most of you may know, I was trying to get my graduate school applications in order but I finally submitted them last week so I should be able to get some more posts up. I made this purchase a few weeks ago but I was so busy
I haven't even taken them out of the bag until tonight. So i went into a beauty supply, just to "look" and ended up picking up 6 Jumbo Eye Pencils, 2 Jumbo Lip Pencils, and 2 Mega Shine Lip Glosses. Below you'll find the swatches on NC50 skin.


Jumbo Eye Pencils
From Left to Right:
623A Purple Velvet; 618 Purple; 615 Slate; 624 Cherry; 623 Orange; 625 Strawberry Milk

Jumbo Lip Pencils and Mega Shine Lip Glosses
From Left to Right:
(JLP) 722 Hera; 715 Burgundy; (MSLG) 115 American Queen; 116 Vixen
Jumbo Lip Pencils and Mega Shine Lip Glosses From Left to Right:
(JLP) 722 Hera; 715 Burgundy; (MSLG) 115 American Queen; 116 Vixen



Jumbo Lip Pencil 722 Hera
 
Jumbo Lip Pencil 715 Burgundy

Mega Shine Lip Gloss 115 American Queen
Mega Shine Lip Gloss 116 Vixen

For reference I swatched a few lipsticks and glosses. Please note I am not labeling them as dupes, more like a "comparison".


From Left to Right:
Ma Violetta lipstick; MAC Rebel lipstick; MC Revenge is Sweet; MAC Magnetique lipglass; NYX American Queen Jumbo Lip Pencil


From Left to Right:
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil Hera, MAC Violetta lipstick, MAC The Amp Up lipstick, MAC Violetta & The Amp Up lipsticks mixed.

Thanks for reading!! XOXOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment