Friday, November 12, 2010

Right or Left?!?!?!?

Hey guys! This weekend I will be working on a friend's makeup for her photo shoot. I was home playing around with some ideas the other night. One of the outfits she sent me a pic of is a black shirt and some light blue denim shorts. Sounds pretty plain right? Well on the shorts is a belt that is soooo cute. It's teal, blue, pink, and, purple yarn intertwined with gold beads. Its hot trust me! So anyway, I did two looks but with the same colors. I used hot pink, purple and gold e/s from my 88 Matte palette (BH cosmetics), and MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner (Which you don't see in the pics because I took it before I was finished). The lip I have in the pic was not related to where I was trying to go with the look. I was just trying to see how I would look with a purple lip LOL prior to starting my eyes, but in case you want to know its MAC's Go For It!

2 comments:

  1. im really loving the left eye! it reminds me of the sunset

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i agree, love the goldish color you used!

    ReplyDelete