Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More than one shampoo???? Take the poll!

Lately I've been on a DIY kick, and I've been doing my own hair. Because I have eczema, which is a skin disorder, I usually use more than one shampoo, one for dry scalp and then whatever other shampoo I decide to use at the time. I used to use T-Sal (recommended by my dermatologist) but for the past couple of weeks I've been using Nizoral because I wasn't seeing much improvement with the T-Sal.

After the Nizoral, I've been following up with Jane Carter Solutions Moisture Nourishing Shampoo, which has been my shampoo of choice as of late.




During my DIY at home relaxer, I had so many products on my sink, my sister was like "WTH?". She was confused as to why i had to use three shampoos. Her response is the inspiration for this post. I wanted to ask "How many shampoos do you use during one wash?". I created a poll and I'd like you guys to take a few seconds out to take it to see if I'm not alone LOL.

Link to poll: http://snappoll.com/poll/361289.php 

1 comment:

  1. I have eczema too, and I'm convinced my skin has developed immunity to any and all meds out there.

    ReplyDelete