Tuesday, April 26, 2011

IMATS 2011 NYC Part 1 : Random pics!

As many of you may know, I was in attendance at the 2011 IMATS in NYC on April 9. As suggested by many bloggers, I set a budget, had a list of exhibitors I wanted to visit, and a list made for each one. I wasn't too sure exactly what to expect as this was my first time attending, but I was not shocked at the turn out. I ran into a good amount of my twitter followers and was happy to meet them face to face. I am a very strong believer of the "buddy system" lol, and for that day I was lucky enough to have two! :) Shout out to my girls @C0ffee0410 & @i_PaintNPlan !!! We were so busy shopping away we didnt take any pictures together :(

I decided to break the IMATS posts up into about three or four posts. This is post one and it's just a few random pictures. My camera is out of commission so I had to use my iPhone to snap some pics while we were there.

OCC Lip Tars

OCC Pigments/ Loose Colour Concentrates/ Glitters

OCC Spring 11'

Ms. All Things Fabulous and her husband!!! They are ssoo cute!
Twitter: @AllThingsFab101 Blog: http://www.allthingsfab101.com/

Encore at the Inglot table!!! :)
Twitter: @EnKoreMakeup Website: http://www.enkoremakeuponline.com/Home.html 

Mehron

Makeup is Art
(You know I had to snap this!)

Makeup is Art display


My friend who came all the way from Texas to attend IMATS! She told me before she came that she wasn't going to wear any makeup there because she intended to have her face painted. She disappeared for about an hour and then came back with this!


She also had a design put on her hand.

Me and Queen of Blending!!!
Twitter: @queenofblending Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/queenofblendingmua
This pic was taken by one of my favs Ms. Sherry, who has a mass amount of pics from both days of IMATS. Check them out!!!!!
Twitter: @MsSherryBlossom Blog: http://www.sherryblossombeauty.com

4 comments:

  1. You are so AWESOME!! I know at IMATS we were running around in different directions. We will be joined AT THE HIP at The Makeup Show (well after I do my shopping bcuz when Im on a roll Im out ask my poor bff I left her with bags and all..oops..lol) You looked great by the way...is that Inglot lipstick in #65 on your lips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I'm going to hold you to that Sherry! It's actually MUFE 15 with Inglot 18 in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop! Lol I have that 1 pic we took b4 I left! I should actually make a blog post with all of my IMATS pictures I guess ;)
    *onward to your haul!!! haha*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What were the prices at the IMATS for the OCC products? I am goint to the one in LA. Please email me at verenisf@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete