|What I Used|
|Nails Prior To Glitter Application & Clean -up.|
|The end result.|
- 3 nail polishes.
- A glitter polish.
- A fan nail brush.
- A piece of paper.
- Nail polish remover.
- A Q-tip.
- Clear nail polish.
What to do:
- Drop each color of nail polish on the paper; be sure to keep them close together.
- Take your fan brush and dip it into the polish.
- Take the brush and sweep it across your nail. If the color is not intense enough, continue until you reach the desired intensity. Do not worry about the nail polish that may get on your skin. You can clean that up later. Repeat these steps for all nails.
- If you’d like to add glitter, put a thick drop of glitter at the tip of the nail, and lightly sweep it halfway down the nail to create a gradient effect.
- Once you have completed all 10 nails, dip your q-tip in nail polish remover, and use it to clean up the excess nail polish that may have gotten on your fingers.